Via Gorizia, 80
31048 Nerbon di San Biagio di Callalta (TV)
+39 3494389526 (estero)
Silglass srl was born in 1982 in Treviso thanks to the entrepreneurial idea of the owner Foltran Giancarlo, who despite his youth had already gained over ten years experience in the sector by making incisions and grinding by hand on the glass. This activity is characterized by a high artistic level and it’s strongly linked to the glassmaking tradition that is typical of the territory because of its proximity to Venice, famous all over the world for the mastery in the artistic workmanship of glass.
The passion and craftsmanship combined with the pursuit of innovation in technology have enabled the company to grow over time and to work also for important brands. Today the production includes: lighting products, flat glass, glass objects, mirrors, crystals and ceramic coated and silk-screened and tempered glasses for pellet stoves.
The specialization of staff and advanced facilities allow us to obtain a high quality product which is completely made in Italy; in addition, the company knows how to respond promptly to clients needs of customization by making exclusive decorations on request and samples on a technical drawing.
Our Production includes:
- Glass sheet processing (borofloat / Pyrex, ‘tirato’, extra-clear glass, printed) with thickness from 3 to 19mm and with the possibility of many variations of curve.
- Polished edge
- Waterjet cutting idrojet
- Etching and/or sandblasting
- Spray-printing and/or serigraphy
- Several possibilities of grinding
- Perforation with or without clear edge
- Tempering (in fact we have a special oven in order to satisfy as best as possible the demands of our customers), glass measures from 20x20 up to 750x1200 mm)
We are also able to produce serigraphic and tempered ceramic glasses for pellet stoves
Examples of manufacture:
(Click on image to zoom)
For any information, budget or request, use the form below to contact us, or send an email to:
Copyright © 2014 Silglass srl. The reproduction, even partial, of the contents of this website is prohibited.